In this 49-minute course you can learn advanced theoretical material and gain skills in the methods leading to a hyperrealistic, crisp healed permanent eyebrow with my Angel Brow technique. This cutting-edge technique results in voluminous, fluffy eyebrows suitable for any individual of the world. Come join me and gain insight to specific details on color theory, shape design, choosing the necessary equipment and the execution of this technique.
In this programme you can follow through a presentation explaining all the material needed to professionally execute the Angel Brow technique, then you can see a high-resolution, step-by-step demonstration of how to build up each hair pattern for a crisp, detailed, super fluffy result.
How can you benefit from an online course?
By participating in courses provided by PMU Worldwide, you can join in on the classes you would otherwise only be able to attend at one of the sites of Essential PMU Academy. Choosing our online courses will bring you the knowledge and experience right into your home, where you can attend according to your own time schedule.
By choosing our online courses:
- you can participate whenever it is comfortable for you, you will not have to accomodate to any previously set timelines
- you can pause and rewatch parts to achieve the best understanding, according to your own needs
- you can gain access to high resolution close ups and slow motion pictures, which would be impossible on group courses
Who is it suitable for?
We recommend these courses to any PMU artist in the world, who cannot participate due to their location. We advise you to attend only if you already gained some experience in creating permanent make up, as these courses will not provide beginner-level and basic skills. If you are a beginner, please choose our beginner level courses (presence is required) or look for one in your area before joining our online courses.
- purpose of PMU
- main principles of eyebrow form
- designing according to face shape
- common designing mistakes
- perfecting symmetry and harmony
- colour choices according to undertones
- anatomy of the hair-stroke
- equipments for the best healed results
- best needle variations
- basic movements
- all technical details of how to execute
- the functions of eyebrows and how the beauty industry joins in
- details on how to adjust your shape to any face shape
- methods of designing your form
- processes of healing
- contraindications and how to time permanent makeup between other beautifying treatments
- how to choose the most suitable equipment
- how to create the perfect hair
- how to build up your eyebrow for a perfect 3D effect
Instructor and Certification
Dóra Hollós – Master PMU Artist, PMU Educator, Lead Therapist of Essential Beauty Salon
Dóra Hollós is a renowned figure in the PMU industry, famous for her hyperrealistic stroke techniques and one-of-a-kind healed results. With 10+ years of experience in creating, and 6+ years of teaching permanent make up, she knows exactly what you need to advance your skills and broaden your spectrum in the techniques you can confidently use.
Our aim is to provide you with a high-level theoretical background for a professional approach, and to deliver information to the very last, smallest detail in execution, so you can achieve the exact same results you can see in our videos.
Check out our workbooks, which you can find for each and every one of our courses. Follow this course up with our practical course to maximize your understanding. Stay updated, as more and more working videos are being uploaded, so you can achieve an even more profound understanding of the techniques presented.
Certificates are available after completing the full course (practical and theory). With the purchase of the full course (practical and theory) a workbook can be provided upon request, as well as a certificate for completing the course.