Eyebrow Design 101 summarizing course, NOT ONLY FOR PMU ARTISTS. May you be a makeup artist, cosmetician or just a fellow eyebrow lover, this design course will elevate your skills on customizing shapes, working with angles and creating harmony in no time. Learn how to start your sketch with a professional approach, how to use the face and its structure to your own benefit and twist and turn the basic steps to match any and all needs. With this course you’ll think in 3D, be able to solve even the most challenging instances and do it in a smooth, efficient fashion. No asymmetrical facial structure, no unusual hair growth pattern and no special request will be too demanding once you finished this online material. Female and male design included. By joining the programme, you’ll follow through:
- what the main points are of the eyebrow
- angles, points and helping lines to the perfectly customized outcome
- how to modify the basic steps for irregular brows and facial structures
- the most common designing mistakes and troubleshooting them
- how to design for male guests
- how to perform the design, step-by-step
- additional tips for performing the design in real life
The theoretical part of this course is integrated with real life model designs so that all the material covered is available in practice instantly.
How can you benefit from an online course?
By participating in courses provided by PMU Worldwide, you can join in on the classes you would otherwise only be able to attend at one of the sites of Essential PMU Academy. Choosing our online courses will bring you the knowledge and experience right into your home, where you can attend according to your own time schedule.
By choosing our online courses:
- you can participate whenever it is comfortable for you, you will not have to accomodate to any previously set timelines
- you can pause and rewatch parts to achieve the best understanding, according to your own needs
- you can gain access to high resolution close ups and slow motion pictures, which would be impossible on group courses
Who is it suitable for?
We recommend these courses to any PMU artist in the world, who cannot participate due to their location. We advise you to attend any further PMU courses from our selection only if you already gained some experience in creating permanent make up, as these courses will not provide beginner-level and basic skills. If you are a beginner, please choose our beginner level courses (presence is required) or look for one in your area before joining our online courses.
- main points of the eyebrow
- basic criteria of the eyebrow shape
- designing according to face shape
- adjusting the main points in irregular instances
- common mistakes in the designing process
- creating symmetry and harmony
- designing step-by-step
- circumstances of real life designing
- the masculine eyebrow
- designing on real life models
Dóra Hollós – Master PMU Artist, PMU Educator, Lead Therapist of Essential Beauty Salon
Dóra Hollós is a renowned master in the PMU industry, famous for her hyperrealistic stroke techniques and one-of-a-kind healed results. With 10+ years of experience in creating, and 5+ years of teaching permanent make up, she knows exactly what you need to advance your skills and broaden your spectrum in the techniques you can confidently use.
Our aim is to provide you with a high-level theoretical background for a professional approach, and to deliver information to the very last, smallest detail in execution, so you can achieve the exact same results you can see in our videos.