Name:Dora Hollos PMU BT. –
Registered office :1138 Budapest, Róbert Károly körút 20
Tax number : 26242026-1-41
Company registration# :01-06-793019
Website e-mail address : www.pmuworldwide.com email@example.com
Purpose of naming: the place of the party concerned is the duration of the legal basis
Webshop operation:Management of orders of the online store operated by the Data Controller, delivery of the services and goods, issuance of an invoice
Consent of the data subject, contractual and legal obligation of the Data Controller for 8 years from the issuance of the invoice
The data managed
Name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, delivery address Recorded directly from the person concerned
name based activity technology
IT Provider Kft.
1121 Budapest, Lidérc u. 46. Web-hosting service with information system
consignee name consignee address legal basis list of data transmitted
use of the prospectus
The Data Controller will make this information fully available before purchasing in the webshop. After entering the data of the data subject, by acknowledging a separate switch, you acknowledge the knowledge of the prospectus and give your consent to the data management.
amendment of the prospectus
The data controller reserves the right to unilaterally amend this data management information. After the change takes effect, the user implicitly accepts the current amended data management information. The amendment should not affect statutory data management obligations.
Data for persons under 16 years of age
In data management, we only process data of people over the age of 16.
Dora Hollos PMU BT. 1052 Budapest, Dóra Hollós PMU Bt. 1138 Budapest Róbert Károly körút 20. földszint 5. Adószám: 26242026-1-41 www.pmuworldwide.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of data subjects
1.the right to information: The Data Controller informs the data subject about the details of the data management before the data processing and during the use. Data subjects may request information on the management of their data
2.right of rectification:. The data subject can request information primarily through customer service
3.the right to restrict data processing:At the request of the data subject, the Data Controller shall provide information on the data processed by the data subject or processed by the data controller, their source, purpose, legal basis, duration, name, address and activities related to data processing, as well as the legal basis and the recipient of the transfer.
4.the right to data portability:The Data Controller shall provide the information in writing in a comprehensible form as soon as possible after the submission of the request, but not later than within 30 days.
5.right of cancellation:The information is free of charge if the person requesting the information has not yet submitted a request for information on the same data set in the current year. In other cases, we will charge a fee equal to the actual cost of the information. Reimbursement of costs already paid will be refunded if the data has been processed unlawfully or a request for information has led to a correction.
6:the right to protest:The Data Controller refuses to inform the data subject only if it is permitted by law. The Data Controller is obliged to inform the data subject of the reason for refusing to provide information. In this case, the Data Controller shall inform the data subject of the legal remedies.
The data subject may request that the erroneous personal data be corrected by the Data Controller or, if possible, by himself.
In the event that regular data is provided on the basis of the data to be corrected, the Data Controller shall, if necessary, inform the recipient of the data supply of the correction or draw the attention of the data subject to the need to initiate the correction with another data controller. Depending on the type of data corrected, the Data Controller may request the data subject to verify the data provided by him or her.
The data subject is entitled to restrict the data processing if
- disputes the accuracy of the processed data
- data processing is illegal,
- the Data Controller no longer needs the processed data, but the data subject requests it in order to submit a legal claim,
- the data subject has objected to the data management until the disputed issue is closed. During the exercise of the data portability right, the Data Controller transfers the data to the data subject on a portable optical data carrier. If the data subject transfers to another pension fund, it is not necessary to request the data transfer to the other data controller, The data subject may request the deletion of his or her personal data, except for the data processing required by law. The Data Controller shall inform the data subject of the deletion. If the data management based on consent is a condition for the establishment and maintenance of the existing legal relationship, the Data Controller shall inform the data subject thereof and of the expected consequences. The Data Controller may refuse to delete personal data if the processing of the data is based on law and the data processing is necessary to enforce the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In case of refusal to fulfill the cancellation request, the Data Controller shall inform the data subject of the reason. The person concerned is the Infotv. may object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of
- – if the processing or transfer of personal data exclusively to the Data Controller necessary to fulfill the relevant legal obligation or to enforce the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the data recipient or a third party, except in the case of mandatory data processing;
- – if the use or transfer of personal data is for the purpose of direct business acquisition, public opinion polling or scientific research; and
- in other cases specified by law. The data subject may submit his / her request for information, correction or deletion to the Data Controller. If the Data Controller does not comply with the request for rectification, blocking or deletion of the data subject, he / she shall, within 30 days of receipt of the request, state in writing the factual and legal reasons for rejecting the request for rectification, blocking or deletion. If the request for rectification, erasure or blocking is rejected, the Data Controller shall inform the data subject of the possibility of legal redress and recourse to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority. In the event of information, rectification, deletion or protest, the Data Controller shall act in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. In the event of an infringement, the person acting on behalf of the Data Controller may request an investigation of the senior manager of the Data Controller and may contact the Head of the Data Controller. In the event of a violation of his / her rights, the person concerned may apply to a court, and Infotv. enforce your rights. In the event of a breach of the data subject’s right to the protection of personal data, he or she may apply to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority and request an investigation on the grounds that the processing of personal data has been infringed or is in imminent danger. The Data Controller is liable for damage caused by unlawful data processing in accordance with the provisions of the relevant laws. The Data Controller is obliged to compensate the damage caused by the illegal processing of the data of the data subject or the violation of the data security requirements. The Data Controller is also liable to the data subject for the damage caused by the data processor. The Data Controller is released from liability if it proves that the damage was caused by an unavoidable cause outside the scope of data processing. There is no need to compensate for the damage if it was caused by the injured party’s intentional or grossly negligent conduct. For the general civil liability of the Data Controller, the Civil Code. its rules apply. At the request of the data subject, the Data Controller shall provide detailed information on the legal remedies.
Additional obligations of the Data Controller
data security: The Data Controller ensures the integrity, availability, confidentiality and security of the data. To this end, it shall take the necessary technical and organizational measures for both files stored by means of IT devices and those stored on traditional paper-based media. The Data Controller shall ensure that the data security rules prescribed by the relevant legislation are enforced. The Data Controller shall protect the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as accidental destruction and damage, as well as becoming inaccessible due to changes in the technology used. The Data Controller ensures the enforcement of the data security rules through separate regulations, instructions and procedures. The Data Controller ensures that the relevant employees are properly trained in order to enforce the data security conditions.
Within the scope of its tasks related to IT protection, the Data Controller shall in particular ensure:
- protection against unauthorized access, including protection of software and hardware devices and physical protection (access protection, network protection);
- – the availability and confidentiality of data files and the possibility of their recovery, including regular backups and separate, secure management of copies;
- – preserving the integrity of data files;
- – protection of data files against viruses;
- on the physical protection of data files and the devices carrying them
confidentiality:including protection against theft, fire damage, water damage, lightning, other elemental damage, and the recoverability of damage resulting from such events (archiving, fire protection).
The employees of the Data Controller and other persons acting on behalf of the Data Controller are obliged to fully comply with the security rules.
The Data Controller treats all data, facts and information available to the data subjects concerning the data subject’s personal data, data, assets, business activities, management, ownership and business relations, as well as any contracts concluded with the Company, as business secrets. The rules on the protection of personal data also apply to this data of natural persons. The obligation of confidentiality applies, without any time limit, to the senior executive and employee of the Company, as well as to all those who have obtained information about the data subjects in any way during their activities related to the Company. Anyone who becomes in possession of a trade secret is obliged to keep it without any time limit, unless otherwise provided by law. Under the obligation of professional secrecy, a fact, information, solution or data covered by business secrecy may not be disclosed to a third party without the consent of the data subject and may not be used outside the scope of duties.
the types of cookies are breathed according to their function:During visits to the Website, one or more cookies – ie a small file containing a string of characters – are sent to the Visitor’s computer, through which his / her browser can be uniquely identified. The purpose of the cookie is personal data, data management is to identify the user, we can distinguish them from each other, we store the data provided during the session, we help to avoid data loss in case of session interruption. The legal basis for data management is the consent of the user (as concerned), the data processed: the generated identifier, the date and time of the operation.
the cookies used by the website may be as follows:
- -cookies that allow sharing and liking;
- essential cookies that store your ongoing transaction data, so their use is essential;
- – cookies that support the operation of the website, which store login information, support the chat service
- – cookies that support publishing, which help to ensure the uniform image of the website;
- – efficiency-enhancing cookies that reduce website load time and enhance user experience.
- – Essential cookie: Required for the workflow opened by the website to work. 1 year expiration.
- – YouTube cookie: Required to play videos. 1 year expiration.
- – DoubleClick cookie: A Google remarketing cookie. 1 and 2 year expiration.
- – Facebook cookie: Used by some iFrame applications. 1 year expiration.
- – we use Google Analytics features based on display ads on the Website (eg, marketing, Google Display Network impression reports, or Google Analytics demographic and interest reports);
- – combine personally identifiable information with previously collected display advertising features based on the DoubleClick cookie;
non-personally identifiable data;
- – the Website uses the remarketing features of Google Analytics for online advertising;
- – Our ads are also displayed on Internet sites by third-party service providers, such as Google.
- – the Website and external service providers (such as Google) use their own cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) in conjunction with previous visits to the Website by users to optimize and display advertisements, and to determine how ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, interactions with ad impressions, and advertising services relate to visits to the Website;
- – The Website Owner uses Google Interest-based advertising data or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
- – Learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
- – After signing in to your Google Account, a Visitor can use the Ads Preferences to disable Google Analytics’ display advertising features and customize ads on the Google Display Network: https: //www.google.com/settings/ads
- – The visitor can access the Google Analytics blocking browser extension at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- – Learn more about Google’s cookie management at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549063?hl=en_US.
In addition to Dora Hollos PMU BT. And Google service providers, when visiting websites, the following external service providers may also place cookies on the Visitor’s computer: Addthis, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
The Website uses the Custom Audiences technology of the Facebook Website, with the help of which the logged-in Facebook users display the ads of Dora Hollos PMU BT. On the Facebook interface after the visit to the visitors of the Website and its subpages. You can learn more about this technology at https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ and you can unsubscribe there as well.
Data protection authority
Name: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c
phone number : +36 1 391 1400
website email address: email@example.com